Abaja Contracting Establishment (ACE) was originally created in early 1980, by the President Mr. Ali Abdullah Al-Abbas. The original concept of ACE was that of a general contractor. Over the years, the Establishment has evolved into specialized disciplines, specifically:-
- Complete services to Petrochemical and Engineering industries in the form of:
- Electrical , Instrumentation, Installation & maintenance
- Cathodic protection & Overhead line, Well head modification works.
- Complete solution for Infrastructure Projects in Electrical works, such as
Underground Cabling, Transformer, RMU, Duct banks, junction boxes etc.
- Supply of Motor Vehicles, Trucks, Trailers and Accessories.
- Safety items Sale & installation, including all types of Fencing.
- Electrical Overhead and underground distribution systems.
- Supply of cross arms, wooden poles and tower structure.
- Survey, construction of electrical distribution lines up to 36kV & LSTK projects.
- Dismantling of Refineries & other petro-chemical installations.
- Substation Maintenance ( Transformers, Protection relays, Generators, Wattmeter Etc).
- Security services & Access Control systems for construction facilities.
WE ARE APPROVED CONTRACTORS FOR SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPAMY & SAUDI ARAMCO FOR TRANSMISSION LINES, DISTRIBUTION LINES, SUBSTATION MAINTENANCE & CATHODIC PROTECTION ALSO LICENCED FROM INTERIER MINISTRY FOR SECURITY SERVICES & SAUDI ARMACO FOR CONSTRUCTION FACILITIES.
We are ISO 9001-2008 & OHSAS 18001-2007 certified company and shall adopt the best practices of ISO 9001-2008 & OHSAS 18001-2007 and by doing so, remain dedicated to quality & Safety
Ali Abdullah Al Abbas